All participants do require a visa to visit Vietnam, except for few exemptions listed below.
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to:
- Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Phillippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
TO OBTAIN A VISA
- please apply for a tourist visa and get it at your nearest Vietnamese consulate
- you may apply for a tourist visa through the Internet
Please inform the conference secretariat of your internet visa number and your arrival date and time at the entrance airport.
This internet visa procedure is cheaper but it does take some time (~ 60 min) at the airport immigration office, depending on the queue. Do not forget to have with you 2 passport photos and USD in cash as required by the internet visa service.